Single sign-on (SSO) is a property of access control of multiple related, but independent software systems.
The benefits of using single sign-on include:
- Mitigate risk for access to 3rd-party sites (user passwords not stored or managed externally)
- Reducing password fatigue from different user name and password combinations
- Reducing time spent re-entering passwords for the same identity
- Reducing IT costs due to a lower number of IT help desk calls about passwords
SalesHood supports the following SSO identity providers (IDP):
- Google OAuth
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS by Microsoft)
- Any SAML
Once your instance has SSO set up, to gain access to SalesHood, please request a login from your organization’s IT department or sales enablement department to ensure you have been added to SalesHood as well as given SSO access on your IDP.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.