If Salesforce is enabled for your SalesHood instance, you can access the app through a web tab on your Salesforce page.
Locate the tab at the top of your page, or click More and search for SalesHood:
If you are having issues logging in (blank screen after clicking on the web tab), please follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Log out of Salesforce and SalesHood
- Navigate to SalesHood through your company subdomain: https://companyname.saleshood.com
- Click the BLUE “Login to SalesHood” button on the center of the page.
- Follow the steps to log into SalesHood
- Log back into Salesforce in another web tab
- Click the SalesHood web tab
- You should now be able to access SalesHood
If you are still experiencing issues:
- Ask your Salesforce admin what your primary email (not username) in Salesforce is.
- Please ask your SalesHood Coach to ensure that both the primary email in Salesforce and email in SalesHood match. If they don’t, please ask the SalesHood Coach to change your email in SalesHood to match that of your Salesforce primary email.
- If you need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.