This article will cover the components of the User Profile page and how to leverage this feature to keep tabs on you and your team members.
Navigate to a User Profile
Access your own User Profile
To access your own User Profile, click on your profile photo in the bottom left-hand side on any SalesHood page and select “User Profile” in the menu that appears.
Access other User’s Profile
To access another user’s Profile requires a Manager or Coach role. Managers can view their Team’s User Profiles, and Coaches can view all User’s Profile within the instance. To access another profile as these roles, you must first navigate to the Manage Users page, then click on the name of the user you would like to view.
The User’s Profile will get opened in a new window
About the User Profile
On the left-hand side of the page, you will see a brief overview on the user. Information here includes:
- Role in SalesHood (Individual, Manager, Coach or Publisher)
- Team they are assigned to (AKA their Manager’s name)
- Time Zone
You can also click on “Show More” to view:
- Additional Teams the user is on (if they have more than one Manager assigned)
- Any Groups the user has been added to.
All the Badges that are awarded to the users are displayed in the User Profile.
The Badges section display the numbers of Badges awarded to the user. Hovering over the Badges icon displays the summary of the Badge.
The All Badges section displays a list of all the Badges awarded to the user in a separate pop-up window.
On the right-hand side of the page, you will see various stats and progress data so you can stay informed on what content the user has participated in.
The top portion of this tab shows a brief summary of the content this user has participated in, including:
- Completion rate (the sum % of each Huddle or Path the user has participated in divided by the number of Huddles or Paths they are assigned or clicked into)
- Huddles completed (number of Huddles completed/number of Huddles assigned or clicked into)
- Paths completed (number of Paths completed/number of Paths assigned)
- Stories uploaded (includes both mobile and desktop uploads)
The bottom portion of this tab displays all the Huddles, Paths or both that the user has progress in. These may be filtered by content in progress (working), content completed (accomplishments), content the user has hosted, and their bookmarks.
This section will display content progress data for the user that spans over the entire lifetime of the account so there’s no need to worry about lost data!
This tab is a running list of all activities that the user has performed in SalesHood. This includes Pitch submissions, Test answers, Excercise answers and Reviews.
The final tab displays high-level account usage stats overview for the user. Data included here spans the entire history of the account as the other tabs do, and includes:
- Total number of logins
- Total time logged in to SalesHood
- Total number of activities (detailed in the Activity History tab)
- Total time watching videos in SalesHood
If you have any questions or need further assistance with this feature, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.