Treemaps display your data hierarchically as nested rectangles. Treemaps are useful for comparing proportions within the hierarchy.
- In the above example, we are comparing Huddle Completion % for three specific Huddle Events (007 – Mutal Plans, 2018 V2MOM, New Product Release), grouped by Segment.
- The different rectangle sizes represent the varying completion percentages for each Segments.
- The different colors represents the three Huddle Events. These colors can be customized in the Configuration options.
With treemaps, you can also:
- Display values as a percentage.
You must add date or an Attribute to the View By section.
- Segment the treemap by attribute. The treemap will show the attributes as different shades of a color.
- To add Attributes to the Segment By section, you must have only a single item in the Measures section.