This report is a great way to understand the relative performance and engagement of Managers with their teams across the platform. The report itself is in a “Table” format, containing row, columns, and filters (used to limit results to specific criteria).
Since this is a table chart, the data itself are shown within columns.
- User Manager: The manager’s name
- Count of Users: The number of users within the Manager’s (column 1) team
- Video Watching Time: The amount of video watching time completed by the Manager
- Activity Count: The amount of activities completed by the manager
- Story Upload Count: The number of stories uploaded by the manager
- Test Passed Count: The number of tests passed by the manager’s team members
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.