This report is useful to understand engagement with the assets available to your users in the SalesHood Library or via the SalesHood for the SalesForce Content Management App.
The report itself is in a “Table” format, containing row, columns, and filters (used to limit results to specific criteria).
Since this is a table chart, the data itself are shown within columns.
- File: The name of the specific asset (PDF, Powerpoint, Word, jPEG, etc.)
- File # of Views: The number of times the asset was viewed by any individuals
- File # of Downloads: The number of times the asset was downloaded by any individuals
Filters can be used to narrow your results based on specific criteria.
For example, using the “File” filter in the image below, the data for two specific files were filtered – “2018 SalesHood,” and “2018 V2MOM.”
This report contains the following filters:
- Completion Date: This filters narrow the results of the file consumption reports to the specific completion date of any huddles or pitches by individuals.
- Huddle Category: This will filter the results of the file consumption results to specific huddle category(-ies). ie. Any files that are within a huddle that is part of the specified Huddle Category.
- Pitch: This will filter the results of the filter consumption to specific pitch(es).
- Pitch Category: This will filter the results of the file consumption results to specific pitch category(-ies). ie. Any files that are within a pitch that is part of the specified Pitch Category.
- File: A filter for one or multiple files
- User: A filter for specific users. A macro-understanding of how the file is engaged by specific user(s).