How is SkillsHood different from SalesHood
While all the features and functionalities of both SkillsHood and SalesHood remain the same. The main difference between the SkillsHood and SalesHood is the instance domain.
When the instance is opened in a web browser, the domain (URL) for both SkillsHood and SalesHood is displayed as below
How to choose between SkillsHood and SalesHood
While the default domain allotted to any customer instance used to be of SalesHood (“yourdomain”.saleshood.com), now the customers have the flexibility to change the domain to SkillsHood based on their need and preference.
If your company wishes to focus more on providing Learning and Coaching to the employees/users using the SalesHood platform, you may consider changing your instance URL to SkillsHood. This enables digital learning experience for all the employees and users.
If your primary goal is to boost sales productivity and utilize Learning, Coaching, Guided Selling using the SalesHood platform, you can keep your instance domain as SalesHood.
How to migrate from SalesHood to SkillsHood
If you’re an existing customer and would like to change the instance URL to SkillsHood, you can follow these simple steps:
If your company uses Password based authentication
- A Coach User can send a request to the SalesHood Support to change your instance URL to SkillsHood
- We will change your instance URL to SkillsHood from our end
If your company uses Single Sign-on (SSO based authentication
- A Coach User send a request to the SalesHood Support to change your instance URL to SkillsHood
- We change your instance URL from our end to SkillsHood
- You re-configure the SSO setting in your IDP or Add a new SalesHood tile in your IDP
- Send the new Single Sign-on URL and Signing Certificate (XML file) to the SalesHood Support to update the company SAML settings