This guide will go over setting up a SAML connection through Centrify/Cyberark to Saleshood.
- Login into an Centrify account:If you are using User Portal, change to Admin Portal
2. Go to Apps > Web Apps
3. Select Add Web Apps
4. Under the Search tab look for Saleshood. Select “Add” to add the “Saleshood” application
5. Select “Yes” to confirm the application add. Exit out of the Add Web Apps screen and you will be taken to the Saleshood App settings.
6. Under Settings enter your Saleshood domain under Corporate Identifier (Your subdomain can be found in your instance URL (https://[subdomain].saleshood.com))
7. Under Permissions use the Add button to select and add users to access the application.
8. Go to the Trust tab, and copy the SAML Provider URL
and Download Metadata File. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the company name.