To set up the SalesHood web tab in Salesforce to access the app through Salesforce, please follow these steps…
Step 1: Access the Setup page and search for “tabs” in the Quick Search Bar. Click on Tabs under Create.
Step 2: Select New under the Web Tabs section, then choose a Web Layout.
Select either Full page width or 2 columns with salesforce.com slider.
* Recommended: Full page width
Step 3: Define the content and display properties…
• In the Tab Label”, label it “SalesHood”.
• Select a Tab Style.
• Provide a description.
Step 4: Please type in your company’s SalesHood subdomain: https://companyname.saleshood.com
* If you don’t know the company subdomain, please contact email@example.com to request for the company subdomain to complete this step.
Step 5: Add to profiles then add to your custom apps then select Save.
Step 6: Click on SalesHood from the + sign on your Salesforce console. SalesHood is now accessible through your Salesforce instance.
Please keep in mind:
- Users using SalesHood-Google SSO must log into Google first, before attempting to access SalesHood within Salesforce.
- Users using SalesHood-Okta SSO must also make the following change in Okta.