What is a Segment?
Segments are groups in the SalesHood user management system that categorize the different sectors or departments within an organization.
Scheduled programs can be assigned to an entire Segment for all members to participate.
How to create/manage Segments
Here are the steps to create/manage Segments:
- Click on the hamburger menu in the lower left and select Manage Users.
- Click the Manage Groups/Segments button in the upper left.
This will display the Add/Manage popup, where you can add a new Segment and manage your existing Segments:
- Users can only belong to one Segment at a time
- All future users added to a Segment will be auto-assigned to the content their Segment has been assigned to
- You can change a users’ Segment in the Manage Users menu