What is a Segment?
Segments are groups in the SalesHood user management system that categorize the different sectors or departments within an organization.
To view all the Segments in the instance. Go to the Manage Users section from the Hamburger menu and click Segments to view a complete list of all the available Segments in the instance.
Create a Segment
Here are the steps to create new Segments:
- Click on the hamburger menu in the lower left and select Manage Users.
- Click the Manage Groups/Segments button in the upper left.
This will display the Add/Manage popup, where you can add a new Segment and manage your existing Segments:
To add a new Segment, click on the Add a Segment button and Name the Segment
Manage a Segment
Once a Segment has been created, it can be deleted from the user interface. The Segment of the users can also be changed from the assigned one to any other.
Delete a Segment
- Click on the Manage Groups/Segments button
- Click on the Delete icon found on the right
Once the Segment is deleted, all the users assigned to that Segment will get unassigned.
Change a Segment
A User’s Segment can be changed from the user interface directly.
- Click on the Hamburger menu and go to the Manage Users.
- From the Actions tab, click on the Change Segment.
- Select a New Segment from the list.
A user will then be assigned to the New Segment selected.
- If a user is assigned to a Segment, their Segment cannot be Removed
- Users can only belong to one Segment at a time
- The future users added to a Segment can be included/excluded from the programs their Segment has been assigned to
- Scheduled programs can be assigned to an entire Segment for all members to participate.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.