You can setup SCIM user provisioning with any service using the SCIM token found within the “Integrations” page for Company Admins.
- Company Admin role in your SalesHood instance
- SSO is enabled for your SalesHood instance (can be any SSO)
1. Go to the Hamburger menu -> Company Settings -> Integrations
2. On the Integrations screen, under the “SCIM API Token” section, click on the Generate button to generate a token. A pop up box will appear to confirm the creation of a token. After select OK your new token will appear in the Integrations screen
Please note that selecting “Generate” again will invalidate the previous tokens for all services.
3. Insert the SCIM API Token into your user provisioning provider.
To test on preview and production you will need to insert two separate tokens generated from their respective environments.
Need further assistance? Please reach out to email@example.com for anything API related.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.