What is Pitch AI
With the new Pitch AI in place, now a user’s Pitch can be scored using the AI technology along with manual grading. The Pitch creator can configure an AI Criteria and the user’s Pitch will be automatically scored out of 10 based on the set criteria. This super exciting feature will give users the immediate feedback they need to quickly improve their pitch. The AI score is based on the AI criteria that is set in the Pitch Module such as key phrases, pace, time duration, tone, etc.
How to enable the Pitch AI
Customers interested in the Pitch AI can get it enabled for the users by making a request to their SalesHood Customer Success Manager.
The Pitch AI can be enabled for specific or all users within an instance.
Important considerations related to Pitch AI
Before we dive in to the steps on how to add an AI Pitch Module, here are some important considerations:
- The Pitch AI can only be added through the Modern UI
- Currently the Pitch AI is available only in English language
- A Coach, Publisher user can add the AI Criteria in any Pitch Module
- A Manager user can only add the AI Criteria in the Pitch Module of the Huddle created by them
How to add AI Pitch Module in a Huddle
Below are the steps to get the Pitch Module with AI added in a Huddle
- Add a Pitch Module to a Huddle
- Provide the description of the Module in the Description box
- From the Elements Library > Drag and Drop the Scorecard into the Module Elements
Set the AI Criteria
- Enable AI Criteria: Toggle this option to enable the AI Criteria
- Key Phrases: The words or phrases that must be included in a Pitch should be added in this field.
- Restricted Phrases: The words or phrases that a user should not include in their Pitch can be added in this field.
- Duration: By enabling the Duration option, a specific time range a Pitch must be recorded within can be set.
Note: Once a user submits a Pitch, the Scorecard cannot be edited.
Set the User Criteria
Along with the AI Criteria you may also set a User Criteria if you want the Pitch to be grader by a human too. The default grader set for the Pitch can rate the Pitch on a scale of 1 to 10 based on the set User Criteria. You may add as many User Criteria as you want.
Note: Once a user submits a Pitch, the User Criteria cannot be edited or deleted.
Pitch Module Settings
Once the AI Criteria or User Criteria have been added, additional Settings that may be applied to the Pitch Module. Below is the description of each tab in Settings
Optional Module: Check this to make the Pitch Module optional for the users to complete.
Allow Private Pitches: This option can be checked to make the user’s Pitches private. Meaning, other than the Coaches, Huddle Host/Creator, User’s Primary Manager, no one else can see the submitted pitch.
Assigning a Pitch Grader: A user’s Primary Manager, Secondary Manager or any other subject matter expert user can be set as the Pitch Grader by checking on the relevant option.
Minimum Required Score: A minimum passing score between the range of 1 to 10 may be set in a Pitch Module by checking the Minimum Required Score option and entering the number.
Note: This option can only be enabled after the Pitch Grader option is selected.
The Pitch Recording Screen
When the Pitch Module contains an AI, the user recording a Pitch Video will see the below screen containing key phrases, set duration and other video settings options.
Clicking on the View Scorecard gives the user a snapshot of what should be included in the recording.
As soon as the user Records or Uploads the Pitch Video, the AI score is generated instantly in real-time.
The AI Score is based on the criteria set in the Pitch Module such as key phrases, the video duration, etc. The Score detail contains the feedback and the recommendations for the Pitch.