Have a huddle, category, file, or Deal Win/Story you want to share with all of your users on the homepage? If you are a Coach or Publisher user, you can easily do so by pinning the file to the homepage.
Unlike Bookmarks, where an individual user can mark content to be seen on their homepage, pinning content to the homepage makes the content visible in the Essentials section on the homepage.
How to Pin Content
- Select the “…” ellipses when hovering over the file or category and select Pin
- In the Pin to Essential Content popup select who you would like to pin the content to
- None: Unshare, or make content not visible in the Essentials
- All Users: Make content visible to all users
- Specific Users: Select specific users to have the content appear in their essentials section
Assign Specific Users
Specific Users can be assigned to have content pinned to their Essential Content
- Select the “Specific Users” option in the “Pin to Essential Content”
- Use the search bar to search for user, team, and segment names. Select the name to add the user to the list.
Unassign Specific Users
- To unassign users, click on x next to the name of the User, Group, Segment, or Team you wish to remove and select Update
Once something is pinned to the homepage, you can unpin by selecting “None” in the “Pin to Essential Content” menu.
You can also remove content directly from the Homepage by hovering over the top right corner of the content box and clicking on the pin icon. This will open the “Pin to Essential Content” menu where you can then make changes to the content visibility.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.