It’s easy to keep up to date on the participant progress in Huddles and Learning Paths!
Completion Metrics in Huddles
The Activity Report on the right side of a huddle provides metrics in terms of the activities completed by a user, overall completion, and completion for each type of module. Below we break down completion for each of the columns:
- Activities – This column shows the total number of participant actions within a huddle including all comments and submissions.
- Completion – This column provides the overall completion for the huddle. It is an average of the completion scores in the Exercise, Test, Pitch Submission, and Plug-in columns.
- Exercise, Test, Pitch Submission, Plug-In – These columns provide the completion percentage for each specific module type. Note, if there are multiple types of each module, the completion percentage is calculated by taking the portion of modules completed overall the total completion percentage for the module type. For example, in a huddle with video module A and video module B, the percentage is determined by looking at how much of each video was watched overall the total video video watching time required for both videos.
- Please note, if the overall completion in the huddle for an individual, segment and/or team is below 1%, the progress shown will be 0%. Also keep in mind that calculating progress for groups, segments, and teams may appear at 0% if the number of participants assigned to the path is large.
- Quick note about test completion metrics: When a minimum score of 100% is required for a test, completion will show as 0% until the test is passed.
Completion Metrics in Learning Paths
The reporting in a Learning Path features two columns for completion metrics:
- Progress – This percentage provides the overall completion in a path thus far for an individual, group, segment, and/or team. Please note, if the overall completion in the path for an individual, segment and/or team is below 1%, the progress shown will be 0%. Also keep in mind that calculating progress for groups, segments, and teams may appear at 0% if the number of participants assigned to the path is large.
- Test – This percentage provides an average of the overall test score for an individual, segment, group, or team in the path.
Optional Modules and Huddles
A quick note about optional modules and huddles when calculating completion! You’ll know that a module or huddle is optional by noticing the arrow icon in the photo below:
Optional modules and huddles are not calculated into completion as they are not required to be completed by the participant.