What are Pages?
When working with an extensive library of content, it can be difficult to put the right content in front of revenue teams with a personalized experience. As a result, users are left to fend for themselves by wasting time searching for the content they need. Within Saleshood, we offer a solution to help get your content organized for easy delivery to your teams.
Pages makes it easy to create role specific content experience for your teams that save time and improve readiness.
Pages can be used to:
- Save representatives time on searching for the content they need
- Create a simple and straightforward learning experience for representatives
- Increase the impact of content and training on reps performance
Pages can be used to create individual pages of content for different groups or scenarios.
For instance, you could have a Page act as a dedicated hub to specific content related to different Buyer Personas they will interact with. The Page can contain a description of the role of the Buyer Persona, and include the appropriate training programs, videos, and assets related to the persona. This allows your users to self help and locate the content they need to prepare to meet potential customers.
How to enable Pages
Pages is currently in closed Beta. Please contact our Support team if you want to become a beta-tester or have any questions about the product.
How to get started
To get started access Pages by clicking on the Content Module icon in the left hand menu
Once you have accessed the Content Module page you will see the following:
Creating a Page
- To create a new Page, click on the +New Page button in the top right of the Pages screen
- In the Create New Page pop up window fill out the following info:
- Title – The name of your Page
- Description – Write a description for the Page that best describes the purpose of the page
- Page Group – A Page Group is used to categorize and compile sets of Pages together under one name.Type in or select the name of a Page Group you would like to add the Page to
Note: If the Page Group name does not exist, a new group will be automatically created
- View Permissions – Specify which users have access to the Page
- All Users – All users can view the Page
- Specific Users – Search and select specific Segments, Groups, Teams, or Individuals that can view the Page
- Tags – Add tags to categorize the Pages
Learn more about Managing Page Settings here.
3. Once you have added the basic info for your Page, you will be taken to the Page edit screen. On the Page builder, click on +Add Section to add a section frame into your Page
Use the Column option buttons in the top left to select the number of columns you would like to have in a section.
4. Drag and drop Page Elements from the right hand Page Elements menu into the columns of the section
There are currently two sets of elements that can be used in Pages
- Basic elements – standard Page building elements
- Text – add a text box
- Button – create a button to a link
- Divider – insert a divider line
- Learning – Elements related to Saleshood Content
- Asset – add files from the Saleshood Library.
- Training – add Learning Paths and Huddles from Saleshood
5. Use the +Add Section button again to add a new section to the Page and repeat the above steps till you have built your desired Page.
6. Once you have completed your Page, you can preview how your page will appear when published by toggling the Preview switch on and off
7. Once you are satisfied, select the Publish button to publish the Page for viewing
For a deeper look into building a Page click here.
How Can Users Access Pages
There are several ways in which users can access their assigned Pages
1. The Content Module
Pages can be found first and foremost in the Content Module, which can be accessed using the icon in the left hand menu
Use Pages as Custom Homepages for Segments
Once the Pages are created, they can also be set as the Homepage for all or specific User Segments. The user of these Segments will then see the set Page as their default Homepage when they get into SalesHood app.
Below are the steps to set a Page as the default Homepage for Segment(s)
- Go to the Page Settings
- Navigate to the Set as Default Homepage section
- Select All or Specific Segments (by entering the Segment name)