There are two types of Page Elements that can be added:
- Basic – standard elements
- Content – Elements related to Saleshood Content
- Text – Add a text box to the Page.
- Button – Create a clickable button to access a link.
Buttons can be set to either
- Dynamic – where the button can be moved into a left, right, or centered orientation
- Full Width – where the button runs the full length of the column
- Divider – Insert a divider line to separate sections of content
- Image – Add an image to the Page by clicking on the +Add Image button
You are able to add an image either through the following sources:
- Library – select an existing image file added to the Saleshood Library
- Upload – Upload a picture file from your computer
- URL – Enter a URL link to an image to add it to the Page
- Video – Add a video file to the Page
- Asset – add files from the Saleshood Library.
- Training – add Learning Paths and Huddles from Saleshood