If you are ready to obtain the custom query to send to SalesHood Support (firstname.lastname@example.org), please continue below.
To fulfill a request for custom fields and/or query logic for the Salesforce Application, SalesHood will need the following information:
- By default Stage (Opportunity), Account (Industry), and Product (Opportunity) fields are used. The query logic is Stage OR Account OR Product. The App uses these queries to get the right supporting documents from SalesHood (whatever documents that match Stage value, OR Industry value, OR Product value will be shown)
- The list of custom fields to be used. (Note: Only fields that are on the opportunity record or referenced by the opportunity record are currently supported)
- The query logic that will be used. This can be any combination of OR/AND and parentheses.
- For example, if a customer wants to display SalesHood files that match: Stage AND Industry OR Product AND Type
- If there are customer-created fields (custom fields), specify the fields’ API Name (in Salesforce Classic) or Field Name (in Lightning Experience)
- The custom field’s API Name (or Field Name) always end up with “__c” (two underscores) at the end, like “Contract_Anniversary__c”
How to Obtain a Custom Field API Name
To obtain the custom field’s API Name (or Field Name), please follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to Setup > Quick Find: [Page Name] (plural form) > Fields
Step 2: Scroll down the <Page name> Fields page to the Custom Fields section and find the wanted fields and their API Name.
In the example below, “Current Generator” is a custom field, which API Name is “anh_dev_sf_app__CurrentGenerators__c”
SalesHood Lightning Experience
Step 1: Go to Setup > Quick Find: Object Manager > Choose <Page Name> (single form) > Fields & Relationships > Read the Field Name of the wanted field
In the below example, “Delivery/Installation Status” is a custom field and the Field Name is “anh_dev_sf_app__DeliveryInstalationStatus__c”