In this article let’s learn about the new SalesHood Homepage and its components. This article gives a detailed explanation on all the components and what items they include.
The Homepage includes 3 main components
- Essential Content
- Assigned Learning
- Content Spotlight
The Essentials Content are the ones that are Pinned to your Homepage. All the Pinned content ranging from Files, Huddles, Learning Paths, Story, Deal Win Video, and, Pitch Video can be Pinned and shown under the Essential Content.
The Coach and Publisher users can only Pin the content for all or specific users. More info about Pinning the Content can be found in this article
(Screenshot of the Pinned content showing under the Essential Content on a user’s Homepage)
Assigned Learning is located at the center of the Homepage and shows all the Programs that the users is assigned to or have completed already. The Coach, Manager and Publisher users also see the “Hosted By Me” tab which includes all the programs created by them. Let’s learn more about each sub-component of the Assigned Learning.
Contains the Huddles and Learning Paths a user is assigned to or are participating in.
Content found within the To Do tab is displayed according to the following logic:
- Assigned Huddles and Scheduled Learning Paths appear at the top sorted by due date, then most overdue to due furthest in the future. If you are assigned to an event that is also Pinned, it will appear in your To Dos.
- Self – Paced Learning Paths appear below this sorted by assigned date (assigned furthest in the past to assigned most recently).
- Open events you have participated in appear below this sorted by participating date (most recent first).
- “Participating” means any activity within the event (comment, watching a video, liking a post etc…)
- Assigned events are removed from your To Do list after 30 days of inactivity after the due date has passed.
- Self – Paced Learning paths are removed from your To Do list after 30 days of inactivity.
- Open events are removed from your To Do list after 7 days of inactivity.
- Due dates are Green when >7 days in the future, Orange when <=7 days in the future, and Red when overdue.
NOTE: After a program is removed from your To Do list, you can still view your assigned programs via the Working > Inactive section of your User Profile. Click here to learn more.
At the top of the section in the Blue box, the most recently worked on program can be found and accessed using the “Jump Back In” button.
This tab contains all of the programs that you’ve completed in your instance. The list shows the most recent completion to the oldest.
Hosted By Me
Hosted By Me is the tab available to Coaches, Managers, and Publishers. It shows all the programs (Huddles + Learning Paths) created by them.
The purpose of the Content Spotlight is to bring the New, Most Engaged, and Bookmarked content directly to your Homepage. It contains 3 different sections Trending, New, and Bookmarks.
Would you like your users to be able to see the most popular content on your instance?
The Trending section displays the Top 20 most engaged pieces of content (Stories, Deal Wins, Pitches and Files) accessible to all users in the library. The engagement is based on the number of times a piece of content was viewed.
Keep your users up to date with the newest content added to the instance with the “New” section of the Content Spotlight.
The New section will automatically display the all the newest content added to the library that is accessible to your users.
- The Unviewed content will be marked with a Red dot and will be unmarked after the content is viewed. Once content is viewed, it will remain in the New list for 2 days and will then be removed.
- If you would like to clear the New list, you can use the “Dismiss All” button.
All your personal bookmarked programs and content can be seen in the “Bookmarks” section. To learn how to add bookmarks, click here.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.