Instructions for installing and configuring SalesHood to use SAML on Okta in your SalesHood Production Environment.
Step 1: Add SalesHood Application
When you have logged into your Okta account, search for “SalesHood” on the Okta Admin dashboard:
Step 2: Add Your Company’s Subdomain
* This will be only the subdomain name and not the full URL
Step 3: Assign People of Your Company
* You can also setup the Okta SCIM application to provision users: Setup SCIM Okta application for provisioning
(The users should match the users from SalesHood’s Manage Users page)
Step 4: App Console
After assigning, click Next. Okta will navigate to the app console.
Step 5: Send Certificate to SalesHood Support
Click View Setup Instructions.
- Copy ‘Login URL/SignOn URL’
- Copy ‘x509 Certificate’ (preferably copy as text format or download)
- Email both pieces of data to firstname.lastname@example.org to activate