For steps on how to create a .zip folder of your slides for upload into SalesHood, please skip below to the section “How to create a .zip folder of your slide images directly in Powerpoint”
Video slides can be uploaded for exercise, test, and video modules. The images will be supplementary to the contents of the module and will be displayed next to the content in a flip-through carousel.
To add slides into a module, you must first create a huddle.
To upload slides into your module, please follow these instructions:
Step 1: From the Overview of the Huddle, select the type of module you would like to build: exercise, test, or video. For this example, we will add slides into a video module.
Step 2: First, add a video into the Video section by clicking “+ Upload“or “Select Existing”.
Step 3: In the Video Slides Sync section, click the “+ Upload” tab. You can choose to upload .jpeg or .png files individually, or you can upload all as a ZIP file bundle.
Step 4: Once you see the title of your files, click Save Edits. The page will load with the slides in a preview panel.
The Timing Editor is a feature for exercise, video, and test modules that allows you to sync a video with the slide images that have been uploaded in a presentation-like format.
Coordinating a video with slide images is a great way for huddles to be more interactive.
Please follow these steps on how to set up your timing editor.
Step 1: (Make sure your huddle is in edit mode) Navigate to the module that you are uploading the video and slides into. For this example, we will use a video module.
*Make sure the video and slides have been uploaded before using the timing editor.
Step 2: Click Timing Editor tab next to the Video Slides Sync section.
Step 3:A pop-up window will appear displaying the uploaded video with a panel of the slides below it.
Step 4: Click the video play button to begin using the Timing Editor. As the video is playing, click and drag the slide that associates with what is being discussed in the section with the download folder icon. Do the same for each of the slides throughout the video until the slides have been uploaded.
* If you have mistakenly dragged the wrong slide, click the [trash bin] icon to reverse the action.
When you are finished, click Ok.
Step 5: Click Save Edits. To view the video, click on the Preview tab and navigate to the module.
Watch the video and make sure the slide images have synchronized correctly.
How to Create a .zip Folder of Your Slide Images Directly from Powerpoint
- In the top Toolbar, click on “File” then “Export”
- Click “Change File Type”
- Double click “JPEG File Interchange Format”
- Save locally on your drive in the folder you choose. Make sure to note that the “Save as type:” is “JPEG File Interchange Format”
- Click “Save”
- Click “All Slides” on the pop-up “Which slides do you want to export?”
- Click “OK” on the confirmation pop-up.
On Your Computer
- Go to your File Manager – Go to where you saved your PPT images. It will be a folder, open this folder.
- Select all images, right click and click on “Send to” and select “Compressed (zipped) folder
- Name your folder and click out the box – it will autosave.