Huddle Events can be easily scheduled from the Huddle Template once it has been created. For further reading on Scheduled Huddles and their components, please see this article.
To start scheduling Events, first navigate to the Template of the Huddle you would like to create an Event for as a Manager, Publisher or Coach role user, and click “Schedule Huddle”:
This will open a new pop-up window to configure your new Event:
Schedule Huddle Options:
- Date: This section allows the creator to set when the Huddle will be due for their participants. You can set a Huddle Event to be Self-Paced which removes any due dates, or you can set it to be recurring which will create another Scheduled Event after a specified interval and reassign the same users.
- Huddle/Host: Here the creator can specify which Huddle Template they would like to use to create the Event, as well as specify the Host user. Host users will not be able to participate in the Event.
- Email: Here the creator can choose to send an invitation email to any users that are added to the Event, as well as opt to automatically assign that creating user’s Team members currently assigned to them in SalesHood. Please note that if the invitation email box is checked, any users that are added to this Huddle event after it has been published will receive an invitation email.
Once “Schedule Huddle” has been clicked, the page will automatically redirect the user to the Huddle Event page. This page has a unique URL that is different from the Template:
Note that we now see two new buttons on the Huddle Event page: Edit Event and Email Participants:
Clicking on Edit Event will open a new pop-up window with several options which would apply to this Huddle Event only (no other Scheduled Events within the Tempate):
The creator can use the Edit Event button to:
- Set the Huddle Event to self-paced and remove the due date.
- Change the due date.
- Set this Huddle Event to recurring.
- Send updates or reminders to participants via email
- Duplicate and archive the Event — Please take caution when selecting this check box, as this function will effectively remove the Huddle Event and all participation from the Template, and create a new Event with the same users. The Huddle Event will only be accessible via direct link.
- Delete the Huddle Event. This will only delete this Huddle Event, and no other Events associated with the same Template, and it will keep the Huddle Template in-tact.
Clicking on Email Participants will open a new pop-up window, allowing the creator to send a personalized message to all participants, incomplete participants, or completed participants.
Still have questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.