Homepage Curator is a one stop solution allowing a Coach and Publisher to easily update the Pinned content. From the Homepage Curator a Coach and Publisher can control and update the Pinned content for all or different Users, Groups, Segment. They can also set the time period for a content to trend.
Accessing Homepage Curator
The Homepage Curator is available only to the Coach and Publisher Users.
Getting to the Homepage Curator is simple. Below are the steps
- Click on the Hamburger Menu
- Click on the Homepage Curator
Components of Homepage Curator
Whether it is for one user or all, whether it is one program or multiple, a Coach/Publisher user can now simply go to the Homepage Curator and Manage the Pinned content based on their requirements.
All the Pinned Content by any Coach or Publisher user is listed in the Essential Content section.
The Pinned content can be Updated on the user(s) Homepage using the below steps:
- Hover over to the right of the Pinned Content to Update Pins
- Click on Update Pins to Manage the Pining for users
- In the Pin For option select between
- None: To Unpin the content from the homepage of all users
- All Users: To make the content Pin for all the users across your instance
- Specific Users: Select the users by entering their name in the Search Bar for whom you need to Pin the content
- You may also select one or multiple Team/Group/Segment to Pin the content on its users homepage
- Click Done once you’ve selected the User, Group, Team, Segment
On the SalesHood Homepage the Trending section display the top 20 most engaged pieces of content including Stories, Deal Wins, Pitches and Files.
From the Homepage Curator Trending Section you can set the number of days you want the content to keep trending across all the users’ homepage.
Time Period for Trending Content can be set anything between 1 to 999 days. By default the time period is set for 30 days.
To set the Time Period for Trending Content, you can simply enter the number of days you would like to content to trend for.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.