To edit a Huddle, click [Edit] on the top right corner of any page of the Huddle.
After a Huddle is published, certain sections/fields within the Huddle can be edited while others cannot. Fields that cannot be edited are restricted because they affect the responses, answers, and grades of users who have participated in the huddle.
Please be aware that by editing a Published Huddle, you are moving the Huddle from active use, and it will only exist in the Publisher until Published again.
You can access the Huddle Publisher by accessing the hamburger menu at the bottom left corner of the screen and selecting “Huddle Publisher”.
Editable Fields on Overview Module
- You can move modules Right or Left, delete, as well as clone it.
- Upon cloning a module, every item within that module is editable (the module is treated as completely new in comparison to the others that have already been published).
- Huddle Title
- Huddle Artwork
- Huddle Description
- Huddle Instruction
- Huddle Category
- Huddle Outcomes
- Huddle Duration
- Huddle Options Toggle (Choosing whether Activities by Participants are viewable to only Managers, Coaches and Publishers)
- Invitation message
Uneditable Fields on Overview Module
- Open or Scheduled Huddle type after publishing the Huddle
Editable Video Module Fields
- Video Module Name
- Replace/Upload a New Video
- Replace/Upload/Sync New Slides
- Video Module Description
- Comment Section Title
Uneditable Video Module Fields
There are no uneditable video module fields.
Editable Exercise Module Fields
- Exercise Module Name
- Ability to make Exercise Module Optional
- Exercise Module Title
- Exercise Module Description
- Notepad Upload – Automatically create a GoogleDoc from an Uploaded Document for note taking
- Exercise Question Title
- Ability to make Question a Requirement
- Exercise Answer Title
- Toggle the Exercise Module to Inherit Video and/or Slides from the previous Module
- Toggle additional Exercise question options as stated
- Replace/Upload a new video
- Replace/Upload/Sync new slides
- Allow Participants to change slides
- Change comment type of question responses
Uneditable Exercise Module Fields
Certain features within the Exercise Module cannot be altered after the Huddle itself is published. These include:
- Changing the order of the questions
- Deleting any active questions
- Changing the question type
- Enabling the voting response feature
- Adding a new question
Editable Test Module Fields
- Test Name
- Ability to make Test Module optional, and ability to assign pre-requisite Module(s)
- Test description
- Replace/Upload new video
- Replace/Upload/Sync new slides
- Assign the Test Grader
- Ability to allow for multiple attempts, as well as set the maximum number of allowed attempts
- The Test question Title
- Assign the correct answer, or add more answers
- Answer explanation
Uneditable Test Module Fields
Certain features within the Test Module cannot be altered after the Huddle itself is published. These include:
- Setting a minimum score for the test
- Delete and sort the order of the test question
- Delete a test answer or question
- Add additional questions
- Change the question type
Editable Pitch Module Fields
- Pitch Module Name
- Ability to make the Pitch Module optional
Uneditable Pitch Module Fields
Once a Pitch Module has been published, you can no longer toggle, or alter the scorecard by which submissions will be graded.
If any of the items that are listed requires editing, and no reps have completed the huddle, please clone it. By cloning the Huddle, the system will treat it as a completely new Huddle.
To learn how to clone a Huddle, visit Clone a Huddle.
If reps have already gone through the Huddle and an uneditable field needs to be edited, please contact the SalesHood Support Team for assitance: firstname.lastname@example.org