To learn about what a huddle is, please click here.
A Huddle is a compilation of learning tools, or modules (videos, exercises, tests, LMS / SCORM training), designed to facilitate in-organization learning about a particular topic.
The purpose of an Open Huddle is to contain training content that is openly shared with anyone internally with a SalesHood license.
These are the traits of an Open Huddle:
- Searchable and browsable through the SalesHood Library accessible to anybody
- Video and exercises can be consumed and completed by anyone
- Does not have a due date
- A participant does not need to be assigned to the open huddle to complete its content
- No host
Examples of Use Cases to apply Open Huddles:
- A compilation of the best elevator pitches within the company
- Company history and culture training
Within a Learning Path:
- An open huddle can be added into different learning paths (each containing different participants)
- Since it is “open,” the responses/submission of the participants will be carried over from one learning path to another. Participants from Learning Path 1 will be able to view the responses from participants of Learning Path 2, vice versa.
The purpose of a Scheduled Huddle is to contain training content that is meant to be assigned to a specific set of user(s) to be completed within a set date with a host (manager, coach) overseeing the training.
These are the traits of a Scheduled Huddle:
- Searchable and browsable through the SalesHood Library. Video can be watched, and supporting documents can be downloaded.
- Exercises/Tests can only be completed by a participant if:
- 1. The huddle is scheduled to be completed by a specified date,
- 2. The participant(s) has been assigned to it
- Contains automatic email alerts reminding participants to complete the work. To learn more about these alerts, please click here.
- Contains a “host” who is the admin or person who is overseeing the training content
- Contains a specified participant list
Examples of Use Cases to apply a Scheduled Huddles:
- Product Demo training assigned to Account Executives
- Deal reviews assigned to reps and hosted by said rep’s manager
- Product launch training
- QBR Reviews
Within a Learning Path:
- A scheduled huddle can be added into different learning paths (each containing different participants)
- Since it is a Scheduled Huddle, the responses/submission of the participants will NOT BE carried over from one learning path to another – simply stating, the responses/submissions are closed off. Participants from Learning Path 1 will NOT BE able to view the responses from participants of Learning Path 2, vice versa.