How to Install the Saleshood Correlation Engine
The Saleshood Correlation Engine can be found in the Salesforce AppExchange here. Clicking on “Get it now” button will install the reports engine into your Saleforce.
Configuring the Saleshood Export API in Salesforce
After installing the Saleshood Correlation App, the next step is to synch your information from Saleshood.
This tutorial shows step-by-step of how to import the token of Export API in Salesforce.
Step 1: Import the Export API Token for Salesforce authentication
Add a new record in the custom object named “ExportAPIToken”. Below are the steps:
- From the App Launcher, look up ExportAPIToken.
- Once the tab is opened, click on the New to import the credentials.
Step 2: Import the Field Values
- Token Name: must be “SalesHood”.
- Token Content: Here you will insert your API token which is generated using your Client ID and Secret. For more on creating a token, please refer to this article.
Step 3: Schedule your Data Imports
- In the Salesforce instance, go to Setup.
- Navigate to Apex Classes.
- In this interface, click on Schedule Apex button.
- From here, we must select
ScheduledDispatcherfrom the Apex Class dropdown list, then we can setup the time schedule to run this class. Example
You may schedule the import to run at any frequency you would like. To import the data more than once daily, repeat these steps and select a different time in the preferred start time dropdown.
Making Your Correlations
Please see this Knowledge Base article for further help in correlating your SalesHood data in Salesforce.
If you need further assistance with the above, or if you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be happy to help!