How to Install the Saleshood Correlation Engine
To install the SalesHood content managed package, please follow these steps:
- The Saleshood Correlation Engine can be found in the Salesforce AppExchange here. Clicking on “Get it now” button will install the reports engine into your Saleforce.
2. Log into the AppExchange using your Salesforce login by clicking Log in with Trailblazer.me
3. Select to either install into your organization’s Production or Sandbox.
4. Please read the terms and conditions, check the box to agree that you’ve read it, then click Confirm and Install!
5. Select the Salesforce profile of users you’d like to have access to the SalesHood/Salesforce Content Management Application.
Note: Any users who profiles that are not given access to the app will be unable to see the custom objects included with the Correlation Engine when building reports
After selecting the profile, click Install.
6. Wait a few seconds for the app to install into the Salesforce instance then click Done.
* If you encounter the message below, please contact email@example.com. Your Salesforce Edition might not be supported.
Configuring the Saleshood Export API in Salesforce
After installing the Saleshood Correlation App, the next step is to synch your information from Saleshood.
This tutorial shows step-by-step of how to import the token of Export API in Salesforce.
1. Import the Export API Token for Salesforce authentication
Add a new record in the custom object named “ExportAPIToken”. Below are the steps:
- From the App Launcher, look up ExportAPIToken.
- Once the tab is opened, click on the New to import the credentials.
2. Import the Field Values
- Token Name: must be “SalesHood”.
- Token Content: Here you will insert your API token which is generated using your Client ID and Secret. For more on creating a token, please refer to this article.
3. Schedule your Data Imports
- In the Salesforce instance, go to Setup.
- Navigate to Apex Classes.
- In this interface, click on Schedule Apex button.
- From here, we must select
ScheduledDispatcherfrom the Apex Class dropdown list, then we can setup the time schedule to run this class. Example
You may schedule the import to run at any frequency you would like. To import the data more than once daily, repeat these steps and select a different time in the preferred start time dropdown.
Making Your Correlations
Please see this Knowledge Base article for further help in correlating your SalesHood data in Salesforce.
If you need further assistance with the above, or if you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be happy to help!