This tutorial shows step-by-step of how to import the token of Export API in Salesforce.
Step 1: Create a New Salesforce Tab
- In Setup mode, navigate to Tab and create a new Custom Object Tabs.
- Label: can be any name.
- Object: select ExportAPIToken.
Step 2: Import the Field Values
- Token Name: must be “SalesHood”.
- Token Content: Here you will insert your API token which is generated using your Client ID and Secret. For more on creating a token, please refer to this article.
Step 3: Schedule your Data Imports
- In the Setup menu, search for Apex Classes
- Click on Schedule Apex from the top buttons in this screen.
ScheduledMasterBatchfrom the Apex Class dropdown list, then we can setup the time schedule to run this class.
You may schedule the import to run at any frequency you would like. To import the data more than once daily, repeat these steps and select a different time in the preferred start time dropdown.
Making Your Correlations
Please see this Knowledge Base article for further help in correlating your SalesHood data in Salesforce.
If you need further assistance with the above, or if you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will be happy to help!