With Salesforce, you can use OAuth 2.0 authorization Single Sign-On to access your SalesHood instance.
This article include detailed information and steps on configuring Single Sign-on (SSO) using Salesforce Identity Provider.
Request Salesforce SSO implementation
Once you’ve decided to enable the Salesforce SSO for your instance, all you have to do is just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating to implement the SSO authentication for your company using Salesforce.
We will implement the Single Sign-On for you by setting it up in our internal system.
Access SalesHood via Salesforce
After the Salesforce SSO has been successfully implemented for your company, the users can login to SalesHood using their Salesforce credentials.
Using the below steps, the users can access their SalesHood instance
- Access SalesHood by navigating to the instance URL.
- Click on the Login button.
- In the new tab opened, Enter the Salesforce credentials
- Note: In order to login successfully, the user email in both Salesforce and SalesHood should match.
- Upon successful authentication, the user will be able to access their company instance.
Important Note: If a user is added in to multiple instances of SalesHood, the login will only be successful if a user logs in through their Primary Instance.