What is the Company Admin role?
This role is for users who typically set up and manage integrations or branding within your company. This could be a Marketing Director or IT Manager that do not require user management permissions within SalesHood.
What are the permissions for the Company Admin?
- Create and manage company integrations (SharePoint)
- Create and manage partner instances
- Manage company branding
Do not have permissions for:
- Create and manage programs
- Add and manage users
Process to make a user the Company Admin?
A Coach can identify the user within their company that best suits into the Company Admin Role and send a request to the SalesHood Support Team or their Customer Success Manager to make them the Company Admin.
The SalesHood Team can update the user role to a Company Admin.
1. Can a Company Admin create programs?
This role does not have permission to create or manage programs within your company.
2. Who should be a Company Admin?
Typically people who are this role are IT Managers and Marketing Managers (for branding).
3. I am a coach, can I be a Company Admin?
Yes, any user within SalesHood can be a Company Admin.