What is the Company Admin Role?
A Company Admin Role is not one of the four SalesHood Roles. The Company Admin(s) users in SalesHood instance have the ability to set up and manage integrations or branding within the instance. Any user who deals with Branding, Integrations, etc. can be made a Company Admin.
A Company Admin User can access the additional instance setting from the Hamburger menu > Company settings
(Screenshot of the Company Settings page from Company Admin profile)
How to get a Company Admin access?
A Company Admin access can only be granted from SalesHood backend. Any existing Coach can identify any user within their company that best suits into the Company Admin Role and send a request to their Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to grant Company Admin access.
There may be one or multiple Company Admin Users in an instance.
What are the permissions for the Company Admin User?
Company Admins are able to:
- Manage company branding
- Create and manage partner instances
- Create and manage company integrations (SharePoint, SCIM API Provisioning tokens, and Linkedin Organization ID integration for badges)
- Advance Company Settings
They Do Not have permissions to:
- Create and manage programs (unless they have the Coach access)
- Add and manage users (unless they have the Coach access)
1. Can a Company Admin create programs?
This Company Admin Role do no have permission to create or manage programs within your company. However, a Company Admin user along with a Coach/Publisher Role can create and manage programs.
2. Who should be a Company Admin?
Typically people who are this role are IT Managers and Marketing Managers (for branding).
3. I am a coach, can I be a Company Admin?
Yes, any user within SalesHood can be a Company Admin as long as a Coach user approves of the assignment.
4. Can I grant someone a Company Admin access?
No, a Coach needs to send a request to their CSM or SalesHood Support to make a user a Company Admin.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.