Column Charts are very similar to Bar Charts.
Column charts allow you to View and Stack attributes while measuring a particular metric. To view the data in the Column Chart, click on the Column Chart icon
Test Results of Users vs. Count of Tests Pass (Multiple Columns Chart)
The Stack Column incorporate three sets of dimensions
- Measure: Count of Tests Passed
- Viewed By: User Manager (teams)
- Stacked By: User
In this example, we’re able to view how many tests each team has passed broken down by (stacked by) users.
The chart visualizations can also be Customized.
- Color: Change the color of the stacked attribute.
- X-Axis: Toggle the labels or rotate the indicator text of the X-Axis legend
- Y-Axis: Toggle the labels or rotate the indicator text of the Y-Axis legend
- Legend: Toggle the Legend and move its position on the chart
- Canvas: Show/Hide the Measure (data) within the chart
- Gridline: Toggle the gridline within the chart
To learn about other charts, please click here.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.