One of our goals at SalesHood is to make it easy for managers to run, manage, and review programs they launch for their teams. The Coaching Dashboard is a central location where Managers, Coaches, and Publishers can keep track of users assigned to them in SalesHood and is only available to these roles.
The Coaching Dashboard can be accessed at any time from the menu bar on the left side of the screen with the Coaching Dashboard icon.
Team Dashboard Components (or “Widgets”)
Now let’s go a bit more in-depth and break down all of the different parts available in the Coaching Dashboard view, and how they can be useful to you!
As teams and product suites grow, it can be difficult to keep track of the growing number of learning programs that a team is assigned. The Program Tracker enables Sales Managers and Coaches to keep track of a team’s assigned programs and their due dates.
The Program Tracker displays each program as a card on a timeline that shows the program’s due date.
Clicking on any of the programs will open a pop-up window that will display a list of the Coaching Tasks needing to be actioned.
Some important things to note about the Program Tracker functionality:
- Scheduled Learning Paths and Scheduled Huddles are only displayed since they have due dates assigned to them.
- Only programs with upcoming due dates will appear (Any programs past their due date will not appear)
- Programs that have been assigned to an individual in the Team, the entire Team, or Group are displayed on the Coaching Dashboard
Know which of your reps are keeping on top of their assignments, and which team members might need a nudge. A quick way to celebrate users staying on top of their assignments, and correlate with their sales numbers to prove the company value-add of learning through SalesHood:
The Leaderboard keeps track of and displays a Sales Representative’s metrics either by overall metrics or based on 3 categories:
- Completion – ranks team members based on the completion of programs they are enrolled in
- Engagement – ranks team members based on how active they are in Saleshood (via comments, reviews, etc.)
- Performance – ranks team member based on their test and pitch scores
You can adjust your filter on your Leaderboard to select a particular time frame by selecting the “All time” button next to the Leaderboard description, and selecting a new or custom range.
WIth the Team Videos you can now easily find and view videos posted by your team. Any pitches, stories, and deal wins made by members of a team can now be found without having to navigate through all of your content on Saleshood.
You can search for team videos by name, type, and within a time range.
The Team Assignment widget gives Coaches and Managers a simple list of all programs that have been assigned to the members of their team.
The Team Assignment widget provides the following information:
- A comprehensive list of all of the Learning Paths (Scheduled, Self-Paced, and Dynamic) and Scheduled Huddles that have been assigned to the members of the Team or Group
- This does not include Open huddles since open huddles as participants are not assigned
- At-a-glance completion and performance metrics specific to the team
- Average Pitch and Test scores as well as number of activities can be seen under the name of the Program
Hovering over any of the programs will display the existing Coaching Tasks for the program. You can also have the option to email users for that program with the envelope icon. Lastly you can also navigate to the program page by selecting the arrow icon.
If any of the information in this article is unclear, or you have further questions, please reach out to Support@saleshood.com and we will be happy to assist you.