- A SCIM token generated by your company admin.
- Your company in saleshood is using SAML as authentication method.
- Login into Azure AD portal, select Azure Active Directory on the left navigation panel.
- Select the Enterprise applications tab.
- Click on + New application to add SalesHood integration
- Choose Non-gallery application. Type in the application’s name. Click Add
- Select the Provisioning tab and choose Automatic as Provisioning Mode.
- Fill in Admin Credentials.
Tenant URL is the SCIM endpoint URL https://yoursubdomain.saleshood.com/scim/v2/
Secret Token is the SCIM API token generated by your company admin.
Click Test Connection.
If your receive Successfully updated SalesHood this mean you are ready for Provisioning. Click Save and proceed to the next step.
If you receive error like below, please contact SalesHood for support.
7. In the Mappings section
Disabled Groups mappings since this is not yet supported:
Click on Synchronize Azure Active Directory Groups to customappsso → Choose False in the Enabledsection → Save
Click on Synchronize Azure Active Directory Users to customappsso and config the Attribute Mappings as below then click Save. Other attributes are not yet supported.
|AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY ATRRIBUTE||CUSTOMAPPSSO ATTRIBUTE||MATCHING PRECEDENCE|
|Switch([IsSoftDeleted], , “False”, “True”, “True”, “False”)||active|
8. Select Sync only assigned users and groups then turn Provisioning Status On → Save
Azure AD provisioning is now running.
9. Go to the Users and groups to add users to be provisioned to your SalesHood app.