Grading a Pitch is now not only limited to the user’s Primary Manager. With the Grader feature, a Huddle creator can designate a user’s Primary Manager, Secondary Manager, and any specific Coach/Publisher to grade the Pitch.
Assign Grader in a Pitch Module
When creating a Pitch Module, the Huddle creator can assign a participant’s Primary Manager, Secondary Manager and/or any Coach/Publisher to grade the participant’s Pitch after it is uploaded.
The Scorecard option must be enabled in order to assign a Pitch Grader.
Steps to assign a Grader while creating a Pitch Module
- Toggle the Graded button to Right.
- Select the Grader by checking the desired grader option.
- If Coaches/Publishers option is selected, click on the Edit button to assign the Grader from the selection window.
- Toggle the Scorecard option to Right (if not done already)
- Save the Pitch Module.
After the Pitch is uploaded by the participant, the selected Grader receives the email notification as well as the notification in the Coaching Activities. The Pitch Score given by the Grader will be displayed as the Avg Grader Score.
Note: In the Pitch Leaderboard section, the “Grader Score” metric displays the Avg Score received by the designated Grader of the Pitch while the “Score” metric displays the Avg Score received by every review of the Pitch.
- Under the “Content” tab, drag and drop the Scorecard from the Element Library into the Optional Module Elements window
- Create a Criteria that you would like to grade your users on. For every point you would like to grade use the Add Criteria button to create a new criteria.
3. Once the Scorecard is created, go into the Settings tab and tick on Designate Pitch Submission Graders. Select who you would like to assign as the grader,
After a Pitch is graded by the Grader, the score is displayed on the Pitch view screen will only display individual criteria scores and the average score by the Grader.
In the new Modern View of the Pitch Module, a Minimum Required Score can be added to pitch. To pass and gain full completion on a pitch module, a user is required to reach the set Minimum Score from their assigned pitch grader.
To set a Minimum Pitch Score use the following steps:
- Go into the Settings tab of the Pitch Module
- Select a Designated Pitch Submission Grader
- Tick Set Minimum Score and enter a number out of ten to set a minimum score
Edit or Delete the Grader Score in a Pitch
The Pitch Score that has been graded by the assigned Grader can also be Edited or Deleted. The Grader can only Edit the Score submitted by themselves by clicking on the “…” option and selecting Edit. The Grader can then adjust the Scorecard Criteria bar and click Share.
To Delete the Grader Score, the assigned Grader or Coach can click on the “…” option and select the Delete button. The Grader Score will be deleted.
- A Coach can Delete any Grader Score.
- Deleting a Grader Score will impact the overall Avg. Grader Score of the participant’s Pitch.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.