Getting access to summary dashboard is a great way to stay on top of your program completion metrics. Dashboard can be set up to be automatically sent to any user in the system.
After setting up the KPI Dashboard, emails can be scheduled to share the dasbhoard summary data with any user on a regular cadence based on date and timing settings. The dashboard will be sent as a PDF summary giving users eassy access to the data, even when offline.
How to Set Up Scheduled Email of Dashboards
- Set up the KPI Dashboard. Click on this link to learn how.
2. Navigate to the KPI dashboard and select the huddle you would like to share.
3. Select the “…” on the top right of the dashboard and select Schedule emailing
4. In the Scheduled exports window, select +Add Scheduled to create a new schedule
5. In the To section, type in the email of the recipients you would like to receive the report export.
6. Include the Subject title, and message.
7. Select an Attachment type by clicking on Select attachments. You can select between adding a PDF of the entire dashboard or CSV/XLSX versions of reports found in the Dashboard.
By default, the export is set to send a PDF of the Dashboard. The scheduled email PDF contains a “snapshot” of the KPI Dashboard. If the report contains a ‘table data’ with many rows, the snapshot will only contain a portion of it.
The CSV/XLSC reports can be selected by ticking the names of the reports you would like to be exported to users.
7. Set up the start date and cadence of the scheduled email delivery of the KPI Dashboard.
8. Select “Schedule”
- If you would like to make any changes to existing schedules, like changing the frequency, timing message, or mailing list you can do so by following the above steps and selecting the email schedule you have created.
Share a Link to a Dashboard
You can also share your created Dashboards with your users by using a unique URL to the Dashboard.
- Go into the KPI Dashboard
- Select the name of the Dashboard you would like to share from the list of Dashboards on the left
- Click on the “Share Dashboard” button to copy the direct link to the dashboard in Saleshood
Once the link is copied, you can paste the link into a scheduled email to allow them to access the dashboard directly within Saleshood.
Removing a Scheduled Email
If you no longer want a scheduled email to be sent out you can remove a schedule by doing the following:
- Access the KPI Dashboard
- Select the Dashboard you want to make changes to in the left hand menu
- Click on the “…” in the top right and select “Schedule Emailng”
4. In the Scheduled Exports menu, hover the title (this will be the subject of the email) of the Scheduled email
5. Click on the Trash icon to delete the schedule
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.