Controlled access for file uploads
Worried your teams uploading their own unapproved content to the Buyer Sites that they are sharing with the market? Worry no more! Company admin users now have full control over restricting who in their organization can upload links and files to a Buyer Site.
- Company admin can select the Users, Groups, Teams, and Segments that are allowed to upload their own content to a Buyer Site.
- Users that cannot upload their own content to a site can still add approved, external-facing library content and record videos to add to a site.
Buyer Sites Content Reporting
Gain a better understanding of how your sellers are using your content as well as how the market is engaging with each external-facing asset that you have in your library with our content-level Buyer Sites reporting. Answer the following questions (and more!):
- Which content has been shared to which sites?
- To how many sites has each asset been shared?
- Which content is viewed and downloaded the most (by buyers)?
- Which content are buyers spending the most time viewing?
Outdated Content Audit
Stay up-to-date on how often your training and assets living in your library are used. When running an audit on all of the content living in your library, the Last View Date attribute can be used to determine if your teams are still using content or if it is outdated and irrelevant.
- Report on when the last time that Huddles, Learning Paths, and Links/Files were last viewed.
Tag and Tag Group Reporting
Tag reporting now includes Tag Groups. Use the Tag Group attribute to see which Tags are included in which Tag Groups.
- Quickly audit your tagging structure by creating a report.
- Report on how many assets are in each tag.
- Run a report that shows all of the files that belong to each tag.
New Languages Available
Enable more of your team across the globe with full platform support for the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Each of the above languages is available in a full beta launch.
🌐 Integrations API
We are excited to announce a beta launch of our brand-new Integrations API. This API will be openly available to connect your SalesHood instance to any other system. In our Beta launch, we are focusing in on connecting SalesHood to LXP platforms, but we will be expanding our integration reach to other types of system very soon with the upcoming launch of our integrations marketplace. Stay tuned!
Our webhooks allow the SalesHood Integrations API to inform a remote application when changes have occurred. A great use-case for webhooks is to create a course in an LXP system automatically when a Huddle is published in SalesHood. We have included the following event subscriptions in our beta launch:
- Huddle is published
- Huddle is completed
API documentation can be found at: https://support.saleshood.com/
Modern Huddle Experience on the Mobile App
The modern Huddle Experience is finally here on the Mobile App! With this Mobile app update, you can find the following improvements:
- Easy navigation to complete each module in a Huddle.
- Swipe between modules in the mobile app.
- View slides synced to a video module.
- Leaderboards containing peer submissions.
- Simplified experience with an increased focus on mobile learning efficiency.