Welcome to SalesHood’s July release! We are pleased to introduce the Notifications Manager, mobile navigation enhancements, and much more. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
SalesHood users now have the ability to select the automated notifications they’d like to receive. You can control email and mobile push notifications for Huddles, Pitches, Learning Paths, and other aspects of the platform via the Notifications Manager. Notifications can be set at both the Company and Individual level. Every user has the option to use their company’s settings or to choose their own.
The Notifications Manager is available via “Settings” in the options menu:
(note: if you are a Company Admin, all Company Admin features are now available via “Settings”):
Navigating on Mobile
In this release we’ve added simple features that make it more intuitive when navigating through Huddles, Pitches, and Learning Paths in the SalesHood mobile apps.
In the mobile apps, you’ll now see an intuitive “Next” button in the top right corner of the screen that allows you to navigate from module to module within Huddles. Tapping “Modules” in the top left will take you back to the modules list:
When viewing Pitch submissions, tapping “Next” in the top right corner will take you to the next submission to view. Tapping the title of the Pitch in the top left will take you back to the list of submissions:
When you finish a Huddle, Pitch, or External Event in a Learning Path, you will see a tile explaining the next event in the Path – simply tap to jump to that next event:
In a Learning Path, if you tap into an event that you’ve already completed, you will now see a green banner at the top of the screen that, when tapped, will jump you to your next incomplete event:
This release we’ve improved the performance and speed of both our web and mobile apps. Areas of the platform that have been improved are:
- Pitches tab
- Participant list in Pitches
- Stories and Deal Wins
- Manager Leaderboard Report
- Individual Summary Report
- Home screen
- Stories screen
These improvements will continue as we focus on the performance of our apps.
This release you can find the following new and improved functionality:
- Ability to edit questions in Test modules after a Huddle is published.
- Ability to edit the title of Stories and Deal Wins after they’ve been uploaded.
- Improvements to .ICS files sent from SalesHood to make calendar invites more straightforward and useful.
- Integration of file uploads as responses in Huddles with the SalesHood CMS.
- Showing standalone events you’re hosting on your homepage.
- New users added to SalesHood will no longer be automatically added to previous events hosted by their managers.
We have already started working on the next release, stay tuned for more updates soon. If you have any feedback or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.